columns offer today's chromatographer the following advantages:
- Efficient weak anion-exchanger useful for
inorganic and organic anions. Stable from pH 3-9.
- Useful for the separation of bio-molecules such as
nucleotides, nucleosides, oligonucleotides, oligodeonucleotides, amino acids, peptides and
- High anion-exchange capacity that can be
controlled by the amount of polymer deposited on the porous zirconia substrate.
- Different selectivity than silica or polymeric
- Does not shrink or swell as a function of anionic
strength or organic modifier content of the mobile phase.
- Extremely stable amino phase for normal phase
separation of carbohydrates.
For information on ZirChrom�
products feel free to contact us online.